Atlanta, Georgia

Anita young, states she works for future plan llc. She tells you you have been approved for a loan. Gives you reference numbers to supposed payments made. States the only method of payments are moneygram. Uses the company name netspend, which is a legitimate.

She pretends to be very compassionate and helpfull. Once she gets the money you do not hear from her. I went for a carloan. and the finance company saw the carloan payments, and all of a sudden the car payments were retracted. My cousin did the same, he had medical bills over 6K, and he paid his ppi in full and she retracted the payments stating that her hire ups, saw their was a mistake and that more fees were missed and they had to be paid prior to his medical bills being paid.

And lastly my friend he requested help with his student loans 25K, and he paid over 5k in ppi fees, and the same happened with him. Anita stated that she needed more money. She then got his additional ppi reduced by 2.5K.

I paid an ppi of 2500.00. Please beware, this company and anita young, ashwin shamra, and there is also a male by the name of robert. His name changes daily. Be aware that for some reason, the number that belongs to the company, Anita ALWAYS answers.

It seems legit, but once they get your money, only via moneygram, express payments only, the money goes on a pe-paid card and the funds are taken and you don't hear from Anita, nor any of the fake online statements. Again they use the name netspend, which is a prepaid card company.

They/ Anita prey on people that need help.

SHE IS A THIEF!!! BEWARE. DON'T LET HER KIND VOICE FOOL YA.

Had an Experience with Future Plan?

Comments

dlhunter

My uncle mentioned them to me before. He wants to give his niece a wedding gift, by paying off her school loans.

Your family and you should have researched the company first.

MONEYGRAM only, bells are ringing everyone!!!! You hear it all the time, don't send money via money gram unless you have an established account with the company you are paying. Hek, I can set up a netspend account in the trunk of my car, get your money and dump the card. It happens every day!!!!

I will tell my uncle, he needs not go to this company or he will be going to school to pay off these school loans for the rest of HIS life.

K9